AP ShowBiz Minute.
Ed Asner has been hospitalized with exhaustion.
The eighty three-year-old actor, who has been touring the country with a one-man show for more than three years, was taken off stage in Indiana.
An ambulance took him to a Chicago-area hospital where he's "resting comfortably."
Anna Wintour has been named artistic director for magazine publisher Conde Nast.
The Vogue editor-in-chief has been brought in to develop an overall creative vision for the company, whose portfolio includes The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Glamour, and GQ.
Wintour will continue to run Vogue, which she's done since 1988.
Michelle Obama is pushing back against the notion that she and the President don't socialize enough.
The first lady told Vogue magazine they were straightforward about their family being the priority when they first moved into the White House.
The president joked that they might start hitting nightclubs now that their daughters are older.
This is Sid Dixon with AP ShowBiz Minute.
Los Angeles, 7 August 2008
1. Valerie Harper, Betty White and Edward Asner posing for photographers
Los Angeles, 9 June 2008
2. Medium of Ed Asner talking to reporter at SAG rally
Paris, 5 March 2013
3. Arrival of Anna Wintour
London, 18 Feb. 2013
4. Wide of Anna Wintour arriving
New York, 12 February 2013
5. CU of Anna Wintour
Washington D.C.,19 January 2013
6. First lady Michelle Obama speaking at podium
7. Vogue April 2013 cover:Michelle Obama
Washington DC - 9 Dec 2012
8. US President Barack Obama with wife Michelle, daughters Malia (far right) and Sasha, greeting four children dressed as elves and posing for photographs