Los Angeles, 14 May 2013
1. Wide of "Star Trek Into Darkness" arrival line
2. Actress Zoe Saldana speaking to reporter
3. SOUNDBITE (English) Zoe Saldana/Actress, on Angelina Jolie's double mastectomy announcement:
"I hope she (Angelina Jolie) recovers quickly. I admire her even more for being so brave and sharing something so intimate and so personal with the world with the objective of inspiring women and to heal victims of cancer as well. "
4. Medium view actor Zachary Quinto speaking to reporter
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Zachary Quinto/Actor, on Angelina Jolie's double mastectomy announcement:
"I have read it I have to be honest. Although I have certainly heard about it today in a lot of different ways. I mean I just think she (Angelina Jolie) is made of class. I think it is really remarkable that she is able to use her exposure to initiate the kind of dialogues that really help advance our society. That is all that people in that position could be asked of I think."
6. Medium view of actor Chris Pine speaking to reporter
7. SOUNDBITE (English) Chris Pine/Actor, on Angelina Jolie's double mastectomy announcement:
"I think for a woman to make that choice is incredibly courageous. It must have been such an emotional journey for her to make that choice. I can only imagine that she made it with the desire to be healthy. I hope her family is ok. I hope she is doing well."
8. SOUNDBITE (English) Karl Urban/Actor, on Angelina Jolie's double mastectomy announcement:
"When I first heard the story I felt so much compassion and love for Angelina (Jolie) and her family. I feel that she is so brave and courageous for doing what she is doing. She sets an amazing example for women in general. She is an icon."
Los Angeles, 26 February 2012
9. Wide of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie posing on the Academy Awards red carpet