Restrictions for THE 67th ANNUAL TONY AWARDS:
1) You may excerpt up to two minutes of material for your news broadcasts; 10 seconds of musical performance.
2) For local stations, excerpts from the show are embargoed from being aired until the program has aired in your market.
3) Footage must be used within 48 hours of the broadcast for news purposes only. After that time, you must get written permission from
Tony Award Productions.
4) In the case of national, international, cable & internet broadcasters, you may NOT air ANY excerpts until the broadcast is over in the Pacific Time Zone.
5) The CBS logo EYE may not be obscured.
6) Courtesy Chyron should read: Courtesy: CBS/Tony Award Productions
CBS/Tony Award Productions
New York, 9 June 2013
1. Skit/performance, Neil Patrick Harris
2. Tom Hanks announces Judith Light as Best Featured Actress in a Play
3. Audra McDonald announces Courtney B. Vance as Best Featured Actor in a Play
4. Jane Krakowski and Jesse Tyler Ferguson announce Cyndi Lauper for Best Score
5. Performance, Cyndi Lauper performs "True Colors" for In Memoriam segment
6. Jesse Eisenberg announces Best Play
7. Sally Field and Matthew Broderick announce Leading Actor in a Musical
8. Sally Field and Matthew Broderick announce Leading Actor in a Play
9. Jake Gyllenhaal announces Leading Actress in a Play
10. Patti Lupone announces "Pippin" as Best Musical Revival
11. Performance, "Kinky Boots"