CLIENTS PLEASE NOTE: THE MUSIC USED OVER THE CATWALK SECTION OF THIS STORY MAY NOT BE CLEARED FOR USE, WE ADVISE YOU TO REPLACE IT WITH YOUR OWN CLEARABLE SELECTION.
Paris, 26 June 2013
1. Adele Exarchopoulos posing for a photographer.
Reporter "Do you come to fashion shows often? Is this new?"
2. SOUNDBITE (English) Adele Exarchopoulos/French Actress
"It's my first one."
Reporter: "Your first fashion show. And why this one?".
3. SOUNDBITE (English) Adele Exarchopoulos/French Actress:
"Because I love the style, and my boyfriend make me discover all the style, and I love it. So why not?"
4. Fashion Show
5. Show Finale
6. Valentino designers Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli take a bow
7. Cutaway designers Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli.
8. SOUNDBITE (English) Maria Grazia Chiuri/Designer:
"The specific inspiration of this collection was about an uniform. But not only one uniform, uniform in general. Worker uniform; also school uniform. Because in some way we believe that the uniform is a sign for made the people at the same level. In another side, shows also who you are, and we started with this idea for speak about now and now we believe that there is a personal uniform, each men, the new men, what is our idea of men, decides who show himself."
9. Cutaway designers Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli
10. SOUNDBITE (English) Pier Paolo Piccioli/Designer:
"Havaianas and crocodile, rubber and shine. Everything is very floating, it's freedom. We talk about freedom, we talk about personal choices, because we think the new aesthetic for men is individual, is personal, is not with stereotypes. The suit has to be a suit in wool, and denim has to be five pockets in classical denim. We think that every fit can be one into the other to create new balances."
11. Cutaway designer