CLIENTS PLEASE NOTE: ALL SUBSCRIBERS PLEASE ENSURE THAT FILM CLIPS ARE CLEARED FOR MEDIA BROADCAST AND/OR INTERNET USE OR THAT THEY COME WITHIN THE PROMOTIONAL WINDOW FOR YOUR TERRITORY.
Glastonbury, UK, 28 June 2013
1. SOUNDBITE (English) Foals, recording artists - on festival do's and don'ts:
(L-R Yannis Philippakis and Jimmy Smith)
Reporter: "What are your do's and don'ts for festivals? What do you make sure you do..."
Philippakis: "Don't drink any water."
Reporter: "And what do you avoid?"
Philippakis: "Water. Avoid water. At all costs."
Smith: "It's like when you are a castaway at sea, drink salt water."
Philippakis: "Yes because then you have like mirage like visions on top of the other visions."
2. SOUNDBITE (English) Django Django, recording artists - on festival do's and don'ts:
(L- R David Maclean and Vincent Neff)
Neff: "Don't eat Goan fish curry before you are going to go on, go on stage.
3. SOUNDBITE (English) Miles Kane, recording artist - on festival do's and don'ts:
"Erm, try not to have a sh*t. really, because it can be a bit of a nightmare."
Glastonbury, UK, 29 June 2013
4. SOUNDBITE (English) Laura Mvula, recording artist - on festival do's and don'ts:
"Now, hindsight ladies and gentlemen, wellies not heels, I don't care what my stylist says. Yeah and just be comfortable, and lots of water and beverages."
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Gabrielle Aplin, recording artist - on festival do's and don'ts:
"I don't get too drunk. I think that's disastrous. Especially on the first day. Everyone turns up on the Friday and gets hammered, and then they are ill for the rest of the weekend and they go home with dehydration and all sorts. So definitely just being healthy, and taking it easy. Go mad on the last night so you know you're going home the next day."
6. SOUNDBITE (English) Tom Odell, recording artist - on festival do's and don'ts:
"The thing, because I spend a lot of time at festivals, I never like making a plan. I kind of feel like if you make a plan you've missed... the best thing is when you find yourself somewhere and you see this amazing band that you have never heard of before, but they just blow you away, and then for the rest of your life you are a big fan of this band. It happens to me a lot."