CLIENTS PLEASE NOTE:
Teen Choice Restrictions:
1. You agree that the clips and interviews will be used only in the segment of your program covering the Show for news and review purposes and for no other purpose whatsoever. Clips from the annual Show broadcast may be used from the date of the broadcast (Sunday, August 11, 2013) through midnight on Sunday, August 18, 2013. For any use after that date prior written permission must be obtained from FOX.
2. You agree that the aggregate length of all clips used will not exceed four minutes; however, all individual clips shall not exceed 30 seconds.
3. You agree that you will not permit the clips or interviews to be shown in any time zone until the completion of the broadcast of the Show in that time zone.
4. You acknowledge that as between FOX and you, FOX is the sole owner of all copyrights and exclusive rights in and to the clips, and you agree to give FOX a credit for its grant of permission to use the clips and the interviews. Required Credit: "Courtesy of FOX Broadcasting Company." 2
5. You will obtain all required authorization, clearances, consents and releases necessary for your use of the clips, from all performers and persons who rendered services in connection with the clips, from all persons who appear recognizably in the clips, as well as consents from all unions and guilds to the extend any of their respective members performed in or in connection with the clips, including, without limitation, AFM, AFTRA, SAG, DGA and WGA. If music is contained in the clips, you will also obtain music synchronization licenses and any other required permissions from the owners of the music, if required.
6. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, Show producers , FOX and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, FOX's owned and affiliated stations, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, employees, successors and assigns, from and against any and all losses, actions, claims, demands, liabilities, damages or costs (including reasonable attorney's fees) of any kind or nature whatsoever which may arise out of or result from your use of the clips or interviews or your breach of this agreement.
7. You agree that FOX has made no warranty or representation whatsoever, express or implied, with respect to the clips, the interviews or your use of either.
Mandatory courtesy: "Courtesy of FOX Broadcasting Company"
Universal City, Calif., 11 Aug. 2013
1. One Direction performs
2. One Direction accepts award for Choice Single by a Group
3. Lea Michele wins Choice TV Actress: Comedy
4. Lea Michele dedicates award to Cory Monteith
5. Darren Criss and Lucy Hale get Harry Styles to twerk
6. Ashton Kutcher received the Ultimate Choice Award
7. Miley Cyrus accepts summer song award
8. Sandra Bullock accepts award
9. Darren Criss and Lucy Hale lead crowd to set Twerking world record