SOURCE - KIVI COURTESY
COURTESY KIVI, EMBARGO BOISE
All video file, no date/time available
AUDIO: PHONE INTERVIEW WITH INMATE & PLANTIFF KEITH BROWN RECORDED January 3, 2013
1. Close. Beer can opens
2. Close. Beer poured into glass
3. Close. Bottle opens
4. Close. Beer poured into glass
5. SOUNDBITE: Voice of: Keith Brown / Plantiff & Inmate
(transcript below, soundbite recorded January 3, 2013, covered with AP graphics)
6. Mid. 6-Pack of Budweiser
7. Close. 6-Pack of Budweiser
8. Close. Glass mug of beer
9. Mid. Young people carrying keg.
10. SOUNDBITE: VOICE OF: KEITH BROWN, PLANTIFF & INMATE (transcript below)
Audio recorded January 3, 2013, soundbite covered with AP Graphics
11. Wide, beer in grocery store
12. Close, Beer poured into mug
Boise, Idaho/Jan. 2, 2013
13. SOUNDBITE: Joe Filcetti / Attorney (transcript below)
14. File - beer poured into mug
FIVE PRISON INMATES IN IDAHO ARE SUING THE WORLD'S LARGEST BEER AND ALCOHOL COMPANIES FOR ONE BILLION DOLLARS.
THE INMATES CLAIM MOST OF THEIR PROBLEMS BEGAN WITH DRINKING AT A YOUNG AGE.
SOUNDBITE: VOICE OF: KEITH BROWN / PLANTIFF & INMATE
And from that point on I just became the hellion, you know? The wild child , I would steal money out of my mom's purse so I could go out and have a good time."
THE BILLION-DOLLAR SUIT AGAINST COMPANIES INCLUDING ANHEUSER BUSCH AND ADOLPH COORS CLAIMS ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES SHOULD COME WITH A WARNING ABOUT THE DANGERS OF DRINKING.
SOUNDBITE: VOICE OF/ KEITH BROWN / PLANTIFF & INMATE.
"You know what I did? I just scratched my head and said: Make it impossible and maybe they'll come with a settlement and put the labels on."
AT LEAST ONE IDAHO ATTORNEY HAS HIS DOUBTS ABOUT THE SUIT.
SOUNDBITE: JOE FILICETTI/ ATTORNEY
I think for everyone it's axiomatic that alcohol is something that is something that is addictive and lowers your inhibitions."
THE INMATES DON'T HAVE AN ATTORNEY YET.
JOHN BELMONT, THE ASSOCIATED PRESS.
Latest Business Articles