1. Music video clip "Frisky" Tinie Tempah
London, 9 January 2013
2. SOUNDBITE (English) Tinie Tempah, recording artist - on what he notices first about a man's outfit:
Q: "What's the first thing that grabs your attention when you see a man's outfit?"
"To be quite fair, tailoring. I would say a little bit of tailoring. I think sometimes I'd even buy a pair of jeans and if they're slightly out or just a little bit too big, I make sure I always refine it in some kind of way and I just think that that's kind of the next level of almost wearing clothes, because clothes express a part of who you are and I feel like once you can go to a different length to be able to tailor it to your frame and how you look - that's always a thumbs up for me. I love that."
London, 8 January 2013
2. SOUNDBITE (English) Vivienne Westwood, designer - on what she notices first about a man's outfit:
"I think the best fashion accessory for a male model is a book. Somebody who's using their time modeling inbetween you've got a lot of time. Reading. Reading is the best thing anybody can do. It's brain power that I like, yeah."
3. SOUNDBITE (English) Andreas Kronthaler, designer - on what he notices first about a man's outfit:
"The face and the shoes they are somehow connected. Of course it's important what's inbetween, but I really notice the shoes on a man always first."
4. SOUNDBITE (English) James Long, designer - on what he notices first about a man's outfit:
"Whether they look natural in it. Whether it's believable is the thing for me."
London, 9 January 2013
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Dylan Jones, GQ Editor - on what he notices first about a man's outfit:
"I don't know. It's just someone who is comfortable I think. People try...I think because so many men are interested in fashion and style and looking good these days, there's a tendancy to try a little too hard sometimes. But yeah, I think being comfortable is the most important thing."
6. SOUNDBITE (English) Tinie Tempah, recording artist - on the biggest fashion faux pas:
"Some people clash a bit too much. I think sometimes, what I see a lot of that I don't really like, is a lot of cross contamination of brands. So somebody will wear one brand from here, another brand from here, another brand of shades, another brand of top and shirt and it just gets a bit too messy for me. I don't really like that."
7. SOUNDBITE (English) Harry Styles, recording artist - on the biggest fashion faux pas:
Q: "What's the biggest fashion mistake a man can make?"
"I think I've made it. Probably a onesie. I think I've made it. Actually, I can't say that. But One Direction onesies are now available."
Reporter: "You are kidding."
"I'm not kidding. You're going to have to take that out!"
8. Clip video - "What Makes You Beautiful" One Direction